Terms Of Service
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Anonyming.
- You must read these Terms of Service and refer back to this page for future amendments.
- Anonyming must be used in compliance with the laws that govern your country or local area.
- You are personally responsible for the safety and approval of all materials and information that you place on Anonyming.
- You must never post prohibited content on Anonyming.
- You must not mislead or harass other users.
- Anonyming should never be used for commercial means or to advertise and sell anything.
You are personally responsible for the safety, privacy, and approval of all materials and information that you place on the Website.
You must not post any text or images, collectively “User Content”, that contains any illegal or prohibited data. Following is a partial list of the kind of Content and behavior that is illegal or prohibited on the Website:
- Content that advocates physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- Transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- Posting of information that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, or defamatory
- Promotion of an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
- Material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18
- Instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Solicitation of passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Engagement in commercial activities and/or sales
- You may not post any addresses, telephone numbers, or email addresses
Anonyming reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including, without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and blocking their IP address. Anonyming reserves the right to block a visitors IP address at any time.
All User Content posted must be your own and must not infringe upon other people’s intellectual property rights.
Although Anonyming cannot monitor all posted content, it is a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
Aside from the User Content that you place on the Website, all text, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds and artwork on the Website are owned, controlled or licensed by Anonyming. They are protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please CONTACT Anonyming.
Non Commercial Use
Anonyming is for the personal use of individual visitors and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website, will be investigated. Appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Anonyming owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Anonyming. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Limitation of Liability
Except for jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Anonyming be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of the Website, even if Anonyming has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Anonyming has no responsibility for, or control over, the accuracy and validity of materials posted by users on this Website. The Website and its content are therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the content will be accurate.
Anonyming assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications.
Anonyming is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof. This includes injury or damage to users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service.
Anonyming is not run by or in any way affiliated with any domestic or foreign intelligence agency, academic institution, marketing firm, military organization, or private research company. A little easter egg for you.
Anonyming is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website. Under no circumstances will Anonyming be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website, any Content posted on the Website, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. This is the case even if the loss or damage was foreseeable.